Low-quality, spammy links put your rankings at risk of Google penalty. Whether they result from your negative link building practices or your competitors’ negative SEO, these toxic links need to be instantly detected and neutralized. The Anti-Penalty Link Audit feature in SEO SpyGlass performs automatic detection of harmful links in your backlink profile and keeps your site rank safe from Google’s link penalties. The backlink checker’s most valuable features include:
- Google Penalty risk estimation
- Free disavow file generator
- Comprehensive analysis of live backlinks
- Improved SEO with high-quality backlinks
- Scheduled backlink audits and alerts
- Convenient export of data and reports
To help make sense of what’s truly harmful to your site, we’ve built the comprehensive toxic backlinks checker. The tool takes into account lots of SEO factors to analyze your links just the same as Google does. These factors are:
- Age of the linking domain
- Its incoming and outgoing links
- PageRank and domain authority
- Anchor texts and keywords
- Links from low-quality directories
- Sitewide links
- IP addresses and subnets
- And more
What is a disavow file?
The Disavow Tool is a way of telling Google not to take certain links into account when assessing your site. However, compiling disavow files manually is time-consuming and often challenging due to the files’ peculiar syntax. SEO SpyGlass’ in-app disavow file generator will take care of all that hassle and make creating, managing, and exporting disavow files a breeze.
- Add links to the disavow list.
- Decide if you want to disavow by URL or by domain.
- Add comments.
- Review the list.
- Export your disavow file.
- Upload your disavow file to Google.